The ideal place for meetings, workshops, and training days
At one of the most famous hotels in Desenzano, taking part in a conference or meeting becomes a real pleasure. Villa Rosa Hotel is easy to reach by car, train, or plane and offers an ad hoc package of services for meetings, conferences, workshops, and training days. Thanks to a spacious conference room, impeccable, efficient assistance, understated, refined ambiences, and a dream panoramic view, our hotel is the perfect destination for work meetings where you can also enjoy a wonderful stay.
Our services for successful events
Villa Rosa Hotel has a large conference room with 120 seats which can be divided into two soundproofed, equipped rooms with 50 and 30 seats, respectively. You can rest easy: We’ll take care of every detail, from the organisation to on-site assistance. The wide range of aperitifs, coffee breaks, business lunches, and dinners are the perfect finishing touch for your event in the elegant setting of our Rose & Sapori Restaurant.
Here is a detailed overview of our services:
- Exclusive business and conference area
- Conference reception, foyer, and cloakroom
- Customisable room set-up
- Natural lighting, air recirculation, and air conditioning
- Wi-Fi connection and cable internet
- 2 wall-mounted screens
- 2 video projectors with HDMI and WGA connectors
- Flip WMH Series 55'' interactive display
- Microphones and audio system
- Mobile flip chart
- Assistance during the event
- Organisation of aperitifs, coffee breaks, business lunches and dinners, gala dinners
- Possibility to hire equipment for simultaneous interpreting and videoconferencing
- Private parking and garage
Successful corporate lunches and dinners
Our gourmet restaurant Rose & Sapori is at your disposal for a corporate lunch or dinner to remember! Our spacious and elegant rooms, including the terrace and covered veranda overlooking the lake as well as the veranda dehors surrounded by the exotic garden, will host any type of event. You can choose from a variety of corporate menus created by Chef Riccardo Bioni, all customisable to your needs. We are very attentive to your special dietary needs: we are able to propose alternatives for coeliacs and lactose intolerant persons. The restaurant has in fact been an A.I.C. member for gluten-free cuisine for years. Among our proposals you will also find a plant-based menu. Our extensive wine list is also at your disposal.